Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Holy Week

 Hi,

In week 9 we learnt about Holy Week. Holy Week is the week coming up to Easter. We celebrate Jesus's last week before he dies on the cross. The days in Holy Heek is Palm Sunday, Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday. 

Holy week is the end of Lent. Lent has 40 days and we celebrate coming up to Easter when Jesus dies. The colour purple is the colour of Lent it represents the three meanings of purple in Lent. The first one is royalty of Christ, the next one is his passion and death for our sins and the last one is the coming of spring.  

Palm Sunday Starts Holy Week and Easter Sunday finishes Holy Week. 

What other things do you know about Holy Week?

Have a look at my slide show to learn more about Holy Week.  


Did you learn something from my slide? If you did tell me what you learnt in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bronte,
    I'm Francesca from St Francis
    I love the way you told me about Holy Week and I love your background colour on the slide and your paragraphs.
    Maybe next time you should add more sentences on your slide.
    Francesca.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post