Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

How to make a awesome blog post

 Kiā Ora

Welcome back to my blog week 5 Term 1 we are talking about how to make a awesome blog post.

Some people thing that you just write 1 or 2 sentences but its more then just that.

You need to draw attention to the readers so there interesting and fun. You could use poppy colours or make your writing bold and fun.

So this is what I've done to help people know its more then what they have been doing.

Do you already know how to blog?

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Bronte

    I love you set out it looks great! It made me think that you have really put a lot of effort in to it. Next time you might need to make the words bigger. Yes I do know how to blog. What do you prefer commenting or blogging?

    Great Job keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post